Do you need pension advice in the Netherlands? Buro Zwiers helps you with your pension questions in a clear and transparent manner.
Advisor and broker on Dutch pensions and employee benefits
Buro Zwiers is a dedicated independent specialist broker and advisor on employee benefits in the Netherlands. We give advice to employers, works councils and employees. Several international companies with a Dutch entity are serviced by us.
We can help you to understand our complicated Dutch social security, pension system and regulations. Our customers appreciate our no nonsense approach and clear explanation.
We can provide a quote for a pension plan for your employees in the Netherlands.Request a pension quote
Independent pension advice
We can guarantee independent pension advice through our working method:
- Your interests are always the top priority.
- We are paid exclusively by you.
- In no way are we tied to suppliers such as banks, insurers, premium pension institutions (PPI), asset managers and direct writers.
- We are free to provide pension advice. This advice can of course also be that no pension is needed.
- In addition, we are certified and have excellent professional knowledge. This is underlined by the membership of the Register Pension Advisers.
- Of course, we are also in possession of the WFT diploma for pension advice.
Our pension advice is not paid by commission from any pension provider or bank. We work on a fixed fee, or we are paid per hour. The first meeting is an orientation and on our expenses. Our charges are way cheaper compared to international brokers like AON, Marsh and Willis Towers Watson. But we provide at least the same quality. We are your local partner for Dutch pension plans.
Start of a project
When you are interested in our services, we start off with a meeting without any obligations. In this first meeting we discuss your question, what the project looks like and our quote for our services.
Quote on pension advice
Contact us for more information or a quote on pension advice.Contact us for pension advice